Friday, July 31, 2009

Early Birthday?


Suzette Saxton, did you know tomorrow is my birthday?

I'm tickled to the toes for receiving the Humane Award from Suzy of Shooting Stars. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

To share the love I'll pass this award onto these five bloggers:

Tricia O'Brien, Talespinning
Elana Johnson
Minnesota Matron
Yvonne (The Organic Writer)
Megan Rebekah

The rules of the award are:

1. Accept and post the award on your blog.
2. Link to the person from whom you received it.
3. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
4. Let them know they've been chosen for this award.

Thanks again Suzette, to all readers of this blog, and to all my blogging friends!

Here is a celebration to start the weekend right:

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Came from Suzy's. Am glad to check your blog out- wow! i think i'm going to feel quite at home here!

    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award! :) And I love that video--I actually saw it on the news the other day. Instant classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched that video and was sobbing. What a happy, joyful moment to witness. No wonder it was a YouTube sensation. Wow - music can do some amazing things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award and for alerting me to your very fine blog. I too am a writer pretending to be an academic! Love this (and we live in the same city and probably know 100 people in common). I'll get the award up and tag some folks as soon as I'm able!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops I need an editor.Starting over...
    Thanks for the award, Andrea! I love your blog. I shall probably do something unconventional with it cuz that's my quirk (pls see Andrea's newest post). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the great comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I missed this! Sorry if I seemed rude or ungrateful.

    Thanks so much for the award, I really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete