An award! An award!
Thanks so much to fellow Buffy addict, Tricia from Talespinning, for honoring me:
Like Tricia I'm going to be a rule contrarian and go 'five by five'; that is, Five Honest Things About Me and Five Bloggers to whom I'll pass on the award.
Hmmm, five honest things...
Well I think it's the most difficult to be honest about those things you're afraid of, so I'll offer five of my true fears, ranging from silly to serious:
1) I cannot tolerate anyone looking over my shoulder. I freeze up and can't do anything until said lurker is gone.
2) I am terrified of crocodiles. For realz. And I live in Minnesota, go figure.
3) I am afraid of mustaches.
4) My dogs turn eight in 2010. I am scared that they will soon be old dogs :(
5) And my biggest fear: that when that biggest of big dreams happens - Nightshade's release date, October 14, 2010 - that no one will like it. (I think all authors share this fear!)
True confessions over, onto the awards:
I'd like to give the Honest Scrap award to:
The Screaming Guppy
And finally I'd like to dedicate this award to my followers (76! Woo-hoo!) it's so awesome to see you here every day :) And to any lurkers out there, I'm happy to have you here too. Don't be shy, you can come out from behind those bushes if you'd like. I won't bite until we get to know each other better.Biting people: not a fear of mine. Though I'm sure many of you are now afraid of me. Bwaaa-haa-haa.