Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cover Love!

The results are in, and I'm thrilled to announce that the Urban Fantasy Cover Awards for 2010 have treated Nightshade very, very well.



Nightshade won Best Debut Cover and COVER OF THE YEAR!!!

If that wasn't peachy enough, Wolfsbane was honored with Best Sneak Peek Cover for 2011!

Thank you so much to everyone who voted I am giddy over this honor. And I would be remiss if I didn't say thank you, especially, to Suza Scalora - the incredible artist whose photographs have made the Nightshade covers so unique and beautiful!

I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be filled with great adventures and joyful surprises. I look forward to sharing the new year with all of you!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love that NIGHTSHADE looks as good as it was to read. Can't wait for NIGHTSHADE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It is a beautiful cover and deserves this award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'll have to agree, NIGHTSHADE was a gorgeous cover.

    Jennifer (An Abundance of Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Oh, yeah, 2011 is shaping up nice. Happy new beginnings and fruitful rewards to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! You completely deserve that win too!! The covers are beautiful and captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Nightshade's cover definitely deserves it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To boost your bubble a little more, Nightshade was ALSO voted best cover of 2010 in my Readers' Choice Awards (here). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - thanks, Natalie :) That's great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Totally deserved -- that cover is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete