Sunday, June 26, 2011

Triple Threat

On July 26 - one month from today - Wolfsbane will be on sale! I can't wait to share Calla's next set of adventures with you.

I have some big news related to Wolfsbane's release date.

I'm having a party! And not just one, but two parties!!!!

July 26 is not only Wolfsbane's release date, it is also the release day of the fabulous Kiersten White's Supernaturally. Since Kiersten and I are friendly-like and we've decided Calla and Evie would get along smashingly, we're throwing a big party in San Diego. And guess what?? The amazing Stephanie Perkins - author of Anna and the French Kiss and the upcoming Lola and the Boy Next Door - will be signing with us too! Given how zany and unpredictable the three of us are, it is sure to be a riotous, laugh-filled evening. Or the universe may implode. Either way, exciting times to be had!

That's right SoCal! I'm coming to YOU!

Our signing will be held at the Barnes and Noble in Oceanside, CA at 6:00 p.m. on July 26.

I'll be in San Diego on July 26 - by I'm not forgetting about my Minnesota peeps!

On Friday, July 29 at 6 p.m. the Minnesota launch of Wolfsbane will be celebrated at
The Red Balloon Bookshop in St. Paul.

I'm so excited that we're in the final countdown to Wolfsbane. Hope I'll see you soon!!!

8 comments:

  1. congrats!! wish I could come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully someday you can come to Toronto Ontario I would be super excited XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO JEALOUS OF YOU SOCAL PEOPLE! I so wish I could come. Sigh. I'll have to settle for cuddling my Wolfsbane ARC and preordering Supernaturally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to read this book and wish I could be there in person! Sounds like it'll be a fun-filled time of awesomeness, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! That's so exciting. I can't wait to read Wolfsbane and I'll be at the Minnesota signing-can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete