Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Next Few Days

The reality of just how close WOLFSBANE's release is (7 days!!!!) is starting to sink in. One of my flaws is that I utterly lack patience. Thinking about next Tuesday and the wait until then makes me want to crawl out of my own skin.

Fortunately I have a big distraction to help pass the time. Tomorrow I'm getting on a plane and heading to San Diego. In what is an amazing fulfillment of this geek girl's dreams I'm on two panesl at Comic Con.

If you're going to be there and wondering about my schedule:
On Thursday, July 21 you can catch me signing at the Penguin Booth (#2913R) from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Also on Thursday I'm one of the panelists at Magic and Monsters from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. (Room 25ABC)
I'll be signing again after the panel from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Friday, July 22
Back at the Penguin Booth to sign from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.

Saturday, July 23
Penguin Booth signing 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Mysterious Galaxy signing (#1119) 2:00 - 2:50 p.m. Get an early copy of Wolfsbane!!!!

Sunday, July 24
What's Hot in YA Panel (Room 23ABC) from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Autographing session 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

As you can see if you're hoping to get a signed book there are plenty of opportunities. When I'm not signing I'll be wandering the convention, playing the flaneur (there's a good vocab word for you and one of my favorites.)

It's a safe bet that I'll be at all things Buffy related. If you see them carrying me out of a panel it's because I fainted after being overwhelmed at being in the same room as Joss Whedon.

4 comments:

  1. lol. wish i still lived in Washington so i could attend Comic Con, but to no avail! hope you have loads of fun and right there with you - if i was in the same room as Joss Whedon, I would probably faint as well! Wonder if he is going to talk about the Buffy reboot that doesn't involve him . . .hrrrmmmmmmm???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valen - Let us not speak of the Joss-less reboot. I'm still hoping it doesn't happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, it was so amazing to meet you in person at Comic Con! Thank you so much for the signed copy of Nightshade. I hope you had a great time at Comic Con; I know I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I had a fabulous time; Con is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete